With camera phones and super tiny digital cameras, it's almost impossible not to have some form of image capturing technology on you at all times. As more and more people are taking pictures of things like celebrities and news worthy events, sites like this are becoming more popular. With Spy Media, consumers and professional photographers can now submit their images to sell in an automated photo news commerce marketplace.If you capture a photo of a major or local news event, you can upload it, set the price, decide how you want it to be used and sell it on Spy Media. I'd say a great idea if you want to make some quick cash from your huge digital picture collection. To learn how to post your favorite sites to the Website of the Day group, just
I know that this long list looks scary, but trust me, once you get the hang of it, it'll be a snap the second time around.
- First of all, join the Website of the Day group
- Click "Create and Share!" on the left hand side
- Choose "Blog"
- Give your photo a Title
- Leave the category as "general"
- Change the channel to "technology and gadgets"
- Add keyword(s) (for example mine for this photo was "Website of the Day")
- Click on the "Add Image" link below the "body" box
- A popup window will happen - click on "Browse" to find your image on your computer
- Once you have the image chosen, click "Submit"
- The popup will show you your image, choose size: "normal" - if you want, you can give it a title (which will show up as a caption)
- Click "Insert" and the popup will go away
- Your "body" box will now have some text in it. Leave it as is. If you want to add some text before the picture telling me why you love the website, do it before the code that has appeared.
- Click Submit
So join the Website of the Day group and share information about all of your favorite sites! Yours just might end up on the geeksugar homepage!