Formerly just a popular Facebook app, TV Loop has gone indie and launched its own website — think of it as a hub of TV paradise mixed in with its own social network.
Once you sign up, you customize your homepage by picking your favorite TV shows, past and present. From there, fun clips, trivia quizzes, photos, and quotes from those shows that cover your screen. The constant trivia quiz (yes, I aced the Gilmore Girls one) already had me losing a half hour of my time. Time well spent, though.
To learn how to post your favorite websites to our Website of the Day group,
I know that this long list looks scary, but trust me, once you get the hang of it, it'll be a snap the second time around.
- First of all, join the Website of the Day group.
- Click the pink "Share" menu on the top left side of the page.
- Choose "Blog" and "Regular Post."
- Give your story a "Title."
- Fill in the "Body" with a link to your favorite website and the reasons why you love it.
- Click "Next."
- Choose the audience for your story to "Website of the Day" in the dropdown menu.
- Add keyword(s) (for example mine for this photo was "Website of the Day").
- Change channel to "Technology and Gadgets."
- Fill in tag field with relevant tags.
- Click "I’m done" to submit content.
So join the Website of the Day group and share information about all your favorite sites! Yours just might end up on the geeksugar homepage!