This is one of those websites that will amaze you with its talents. TripIt is the latest and greatest travel organizer, which I like to think of as my personal travel agent.
Last weekend my boyfriend and I planned a little road trip to Santa Barbara and after getting frustrated trying to organize our hotel confirmations, maps, and tour bookings, we decided to give TripIt a try.
All we had to do was send TripIt all our confirmation emails in no particular order, and instantly our entire trip was organized in one easy to read itinerary.
And not only that, TripIt provided us with driving directions, useful maps and the weather! Needless to say, we were even more excited about our trip after discovering TripIt! TripIt hasn't "officially" launched, but you can sign-up from the main site to learn about updates and other news.
To learn how to post your favorite sites to the Website of the Day group, just
I know that this long list looks scary, but trust me, once you get the hang of it, it'll be a snap the second time around.
- First of all, join the Website of the Day group
- Click "Create and Share!" on the left hand side
- Choose "Blog"
- Give your photo a Title
- Leave the category as "general"
- Change the channel to "technology and gadgets"
- Add keyword(s) (for example mine for this photo was "Website of the Day")
- Click on the "Add Image" link below the "body" box
- A popup window will happen - click on "Browse" to find your image on your computer
- Once you have the image chosen, click "Submit"
- The popup will show you your image, choose size: "normal" - if you want, you can give it a title (which will show up as a caption)
- Click "Insert" and the popup will go away
- Your "body" box will now have some text in it. Leave it as is. If you want to add some text before the picture telling me why you love the website, do it before the code that has appeared.
- Click Submit
So join the Website of the Day group and share information about all of your favorite sites! Yours just might end up on the geeksugar homepage!