Trying to plan your next vacation but still undecided on a destination? Well there's an amazing website called Tripbase that will recommend various places to visit based on your vacation preferences. All you have to do is use the sliding scale to rate certain options like nightlife, dining, shopping, nature and attractions and Tripbase will give you recommendations about where to go on your next trip. You can also narrow your search results by including temperature preferences, price range and departure city. Once you click on a city, Tripbase offers colored photos of each location, population stats, the cost per day, and lists of places to eat and things to do. To learn how to post your favorite sites to the Website of the Day group, just
I know that this long list looks scary, but trust me, once you get the hang of it, it'll be a snap the second time around.
- First of all, join the Website of the Day group
- Click "Create and Share!" on the left hand side
- Choose "Blog"
- Give your photo a Title
- Leave the category as "general"
- Change the channel to "technology and gadgets"
- Add keyword(s) (for example mine for this photo was "Website of the Day")
- Click on the "Add Image" link below the "body" box
- A popup window will happen - click on "Browse" to find your image on your computer
- Once you have the image chosen, click "Submit"
- The popup will show you your image, choose size: "normal" - if you want, you can give it a title (which will show up as a caption)
- Click "Insert" and the popup will go away
- Your "body" box will now have some text in it. Leave it as is. If you want to add some text before the picture telling me why you love the website, do it before the code that has appeared.
- Click Submit
So join the Website of the Day group and share information about all of your favorite sites! Yours just might end up on the geeksugar homepage!