Once you get past the allure of the British accents, you'll realize that this website is sheer brilliance. Videojug.com is life in a nutshell, and ever-so conveniently explained on film for all of you with burning and yearning 'how to' questions. Covering relationships, health, lifestyle, work, finance, fun and much more, VideoJug is the complete visual guide to all human life. So if you want to learn how to prepare for a date, train your dog to sit and lie down or how to keep your TV dust free, swing by this site for all the answers!
To learn how to post your favorite sites to the Website of the Day group,
I know that this long list looks scary, but trust me, once you get the hang of it, it'll be a snap the second time around.
- First of all, join the Website of the Day group
- Click "Create and Share!" on the left hand side
- Choose "Blog"
- Give your photo a Title
- Leave the category as "general"
- Change the channel to "technology and gadgets"
- Add keyword(s) (for example mine for this photo was "Website of the Day")
- Click on the "Add Image" link below the "body" box
- A popup window will happen - click on "Browse" to find your image on your computer
- Once you have the image chosen, click "Submit"
- The popup will show you your image, choose size: "normal" - if you want, you can give it a title (which will show up as a caption)
- Click "Insert" and the popup will go away
- Your "body" box will now have some text in it. Leave it as is. If you want to add some text before the picture telling me why you love the website, do it before the code that has appeared.
- Click Submit
So join the Website of the Day group and share information about all of your favorite sites! Yours just might end up on the geeksugar homepage!