If there's a website with a game that can suck me in for more than five minutes, I know I've found a winner — and with youCharades, I had difficulty pulling myself away. youCharades is just like classic charades, only you can play alone, with your computer screen.
Of course, you're not really alone — dozens of users are constantly uploading new videos of a charades challenge for everyone else, and you can too!
Your level of involvement is up to you; guess what movie or book the users act out in their seconds-long videos, or get in there and act out your own challenges. Plus, you don't even have to use headphones since charades is silent, making it the ultimate convenient work time-waster!
Do you have a favorite website you want to share with us? Submit your faves to our Website of the Day group! To learn how, just
I know that this long list looks scary, but trust me, once you get the hang of it, it'll be a snap the second time around.
- First of all, join the Website of the Day group.
- Click the pink "Share" menu on the top left side of the page.
- Choose "Blog" and “Regular Post.”
- Give your story a “Title.”
- Fill in the “Body” with a link to your favorite website and the reasons why you love it.
- Click “Next."
- Choose the audience for your story to “Website of the Day” in the drop-down menu
- Add keyword(s) (for example mine for this photo was "Website of the Day").
- Change channel to “Technology and Gadgets.”
- Fill in tag field with relevant tags.
- Click “I’m done” to submit content.