Chronic drunk texters, beware. The website Texts From Last Night is about to call you out.
The site compiles the best texts from the night before — compiled, of course, after you, shame-facedly, or your text receivers send them in to the site.
Of course, it's still an amazing read for the rest of us without that texting habit. Oh, and remember: just because you weren't drunk doesn't means your texts weren't ridiculous, Ted Mosby.
Found a cool or funny website like this you'd like to share? To learn how to post your favorite websites to our Website of the Day group,
I know that this long list looks scary, but trust me, once you get the hang of it, it'll be a snap the second time around.
- First of all, join the Website of the Day group.
- Click the pink "Share" menu on the top left side of the page.
- Choose "Blog" and "Regular Post."
- Give your story a "Title."
- Fill in the "Body" with a link to your favorite website and the reasons why you love it.
- Click "Next."
- Choose the audience for your story to "Website of the Day" in the dropdown menu.
- Add keyword(s) (for example mine for this photo was "Website of the Day").
- Change channel to "Technology and Gadgets."
- Fill in tag field with relevant tags.
- Click "I'm done" to submit content.
So join the Website of the Day group and share information about all your favorite sites! Yours just might end up on the geeksugar homepage!