So you made it through the engagement and now everyone is asking 'when is the big day?' No need to get stressed out, because with the help of the Internet, you can be an expert wedding planner- right from the comfort of your own home! There are thousands of wedding websites online with great reference tools, checklists and info to help you get your planning started. I've compiled a few of my favorites below for you to explore. Enjoy and happy planning!
- ewedding.com If you are wanting to create your own wedding website, ewedding allows you to sign up for a free wedding website, add content to any beautiful theme and share your website. You can also have online RSVP, collect best wishes in your own guestbook, upload unlimited photos, post events, dates, directions and much more.
- The Knot.com The Knot can be your very own personal wedding planner. Feeling overwhelmed about planning preparations? The Knot will help you get organized so planning won't be a daunting task. With a checklist to get you started and an extensive amount of search tools, The Knot will help you step by step. There is also an online community so you can get advice and tips from others about their big day!
- Wedding Channel.com If you just got engaged, the Wedding Channel will give you all the assistance you need to plan your dream wedding. With answers to all your wedding questions, this site includes free planning tools such as wedding website info, a planning checklist, a budget calculator, a guest list manager, a scrapbook and a save the date option. The Wedding Channel also provides some free templates for creating a wedding website.
- Bridalocity.com Bridalocity is a great wedding planning guide with loads of wedding resources including free wedding planning guide resources available for download. The site has everything related to weddings including fashion, wedding resources, local planning, online planning, shopping online and planning a wedding on a budget.
- Brides.com Brides.com can help you with your fashion and beauty planning, and honeymoon planning as well. There are guides with getting-started tips like shopping for wedding dresses, cakes and signing on to registries.
For two more sites,