Had your heart set on getting your own white iPhone 4 on Thursday morning? Although no one has been able to crack the case of the missing white iPhone, you still have a few options — wait until the white iPhone 4 hits the market sometime "later this Summer," or suck it up and buy a different model phone. Good news is, there are a few awesome alternatives that can satisfy your color preference, and your need for a new gadget at the same time — you just have to know where to look. Best part? You probably won't have to call in sick to work and sleep on the sidewalk to get your hands on one.
- BlackBerry Bold 9000 ($200) — A favorite of celebrities and business-types alike, the BlackBerry Bold 9000 is sleek, stylish and is a tried-and-true smartphone from the inside out. A crisp and clear VGA backlit LCD screen shows over 65,000 colors, comes with a 2MP camera, and syncs up with your Windows Media Player or iTunes for easy transfer of your favorite jams.
- HTC EVO 4G ($200) — The iPhone 4's biggest competition just got a little more colorful. The white HTC EVO 4G will be sold exclusively at Best Buy starting on July 11, but you can place your pre-order now.
Check out the rest of my picks after the jump
- myTouch 3G Slide ($180) — T-Mobile's Android offering comes with a slide out QWERTY keyboard for easy texting and emailing, while the 5MP camera will produce clear pics on the go.
- iPhone 3GS (Around $100) — When the iPhone 3GS was introduced back in 2009, it set you back $200. Now, a new iPhone 3GS will cost you as little as $97 at Walmart, while you can find used white iPhone 3GSs on Craigslist, Ebay, and other online sellers with equal, or smaller price tags.
- Marware MicroShell iPhone 4 case ($25) — Can't settle for less than a brand new iPhone 4, but don't want to be seen toting a black gadget around? For little investment, you can pick up one of the white Marware iPhone 4 cases (seen here) and wrap your new (black) iPhone 4 in white tech goodness. The MicroShell case is so sleek and streamlined that no one will be able to tell you didn't get the real deal!