A man that works at a kiosk at the Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport got a hot surprise this week and it wasn't an unexpected cup of coffee.

Danny Williams was going about his day when he looked down and saw flames coming up from his pants' pocket to his chest. What was it you wonder? His burning iPod.

According to a local news station, Williams had an iPod Nano and a glossy piece of paper in his pocket when it caught on fire. Williams believes the paper saved his leg from being burned. He said:

"I'm still kind of freaked out that after only a year and a half my iPod caught fire in my pocket," said Williams. "If TSA had come by and seen me smoking, they could have honestly thought I was a terrorist."

Williams has apparently sent his iPod to Apple, which has said they will replace it. No word on whether or not Apple will replace his pants.