- A new report claims that Katy Perry and John Mayer have broken up . Just last week there were rumors that the two were engaged, but neither star has confirmed those reports.
- Supermodel Carol Alt says that she doesn't get all the "hullabaloo" about Kate Upton . We'll give you two big hints, Carol.
- Michelle Rodriguez shared a semi-NSFW nude snap  of herself on Instagram.
- Welcome to Jared Leto  Oscars Hair Watch 2014. The actor's hairstylist hinted that he might wear "a wet look" on the carpet . Sunday can't come fast enough!
- Speaking of Jared, here's his mom's reaction  when he asked her to be his date to the Oscars.
- After a scandal involving one of the world's largest bitcoin exchanges, the online currency is currently on the verge of collapse .
- Disgraced former Patriots player Aaron Hernandez is in trouble with the law again  after he got into a fight with a fellow prisoner.
- Arizona Governor Jan Brewer broke her silence about the state's controversial anti-gay bill but still remained cryptic about if she will veto it or not. She has until this weekend to make a decision.
I assure you, as always, I will do the right thing for the State of Arizona. #SB1062 
— Jan Brewer (@GovBrewer) February 26, 2014 
- An anonymous California couple found $10 million worth of rare gold coins  buried in their backyard.
- Mac and iPhone users should update their iOs right now , as the current system has a major security flaw.
- Ready to feel old? Here's the teen movies you grew up loving  that are turning 15 this year.
- Paula Deen  has been actin' up at the South Beach Wine & Food Festival  this weekend. She rode chef Robert Irvine like a horse and then was spotted drinking tequila straight out of the bottle.
- Your daily dose of cute: this corgi has made his beach bed, and now he must lie in it.