Speed Read: Justin Bieber Gets 2 Years of Probation For Egging Incident
Jul 10 2014 - 5:24am
Source: Getty / Luca Teuchmann 
- Justin Bieber was sentenced to two years of probation  for egging his neighbor's house. He also will have to go to anger management, pay $80,900, and serve five days of community service.
- After Kanye West  compared being followed by the paparazzi to being raped, Clueless star Stacey Dash said he should "go to Rikers Island for a little while"  and experience it firsthand.
- Jessica Simpson shared her first postwedding photo  for her 34th birthday:
- House Speaker John Boehner, who is planning a lawsuit against President Barack Obama over his use of executive power, shot down Sarah Palin's suggestion that Obama should be impeached .
- Former New Orleans mayor Ray Nagin received a 10-year prison sentence  for falsified tax returns, wire fraud, and accepting hundreds of thousands of dollars in bribes.
- The investigation of the Atlanta toddler who died in a hot car has expanded. They are currently testing the temperatures the car could have reached by re-creating the scenario , which is currently estimated at 140 degrees.
">President Obama turn down getting high  in Colorado:
Source: Imgur 
- The most embarrassing text message exchange happened when a woman accidentally sent her dad a nude picture .
- A 3-year-old cancer patient was named sheriff  of his town in Indiana.
- Your daily dose of cute: here's an owl and a duck that are best friends: