- 3 quarts organic low-sodium vegetable broth
- 1 bunch mustard greens, chopped (about 2 cups)
- 1 bunch collard greens, chopped (about 2 cups)
- 1 large onion, peeled and chopped
- 2 tablespoons Bragg's Liquid Aminos or low-sodium soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons chopped peeled fresh ginger
- Combine all the ingredients in a large pot and bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to medium, cover, and simmer for 20 to 30 minutes, until the vegetables are tender.
- Working in batches, transfer the broth and vegetables to a blender or food processor and blend until smooth. Taste between pulses and add salt and pepper as necessary before continuing.
- Serve immediately and refrigerate or freeze the remaining portion.
Makes four servings.
- Four servings
- Cook Time
- About 35 minutes
- Calories per serving