- 8 ounces black beans (one can)
- 10 ounces mango, diced (one small mango)
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon fresh orange juice
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 3 tablespoons cilantro, chopped
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Combine black beans and diced mango in a large bowl.
- Add the lime juice, lemon juice, orange juice, and maple syrup to the bowl. Mix well.
- Add the chopped cilantro, and mix well.
- Add salt and pepper to taste, and refrigerate until you're ready to enjoy.
Source: Calorie Count 
- Main Dishes
- Serves three
- Calories per serving