This recipe only calls for half a jalapeño, but feel free to kick up the heat to your liking.
- 6 plum tomatoes, chopped
- 2 cups cubed seedless watermelon
- 2 seedless or english cucumbers, peeled and chopped
- 3/4 cup diced vidalia onion
- 1/2 jalapeño, minced
- 1 garlic clove, peeled and minced
- 1/4 cup flat-leaf parsley leaves, chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh mint leaves
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- Juice of 2 limes
- 1 cup tomato juice
- Kosher salt
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese, for garnish
- In a blender or food processor, blend all the ingredients (except the salt and feta) together until the desired consistency is reached. Season to taste with salt.
- Pour into serving bowls and garnish each with two tablespoons of crumbled feta.
Source: Calorie Count 
- Other, Soups/Stews
- Makes 3 servings
- Calories per serving