- For brownies:
- 1/2 cup whole wheat flour
- 1/2 cup protein powder (I used SunWarrior)
- 2/3 cup raw sugar
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 banana
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup vegan dark chocolate chips
- For peanut butter swirl:
- 1/4 cup creamy all-natural peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray mini muffin tin with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, stir the dry ingredients together (flour, protein powder, sugar, cocoa powder, baking powder, and salt), and set aside.
- Mash the banana in a large bowl. Stir in the olive oil, one teaspoon vanilla, and chocolate chips.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet, and mix well (it will be thick).
- Use a spoon to fill each of the muffin wells just to the top.
- In a small ceramic bowl, mix the peanut butter, coconut oil, maple syrup, and vanilla. Pop the bowl in the microwave for 15 to 20 seconds, until slightly softened.
- Add a dollop of the peanut butter mixture to the top of each brownie bite.
- Bake for 15 minutes. Allow to cool for 10 minutes before moving to a cooling rack.
- Enjoy! Store uneaten brownie bites in an airtight container.
Source: Calorie Count 
- Desserts, Brownies
- 24 bites
- Cook Time
- 25 min
- Calories per serving