Those stories and more in our daily news roundup.
- Versace will introduce a collection of one-of-a-kind jewelry pieces during its couture show at the Ritz Paris on Sunday. "Each individual ring from the collection is a work of art," said Donatella Versace. [Material World]
- If rumors are to be believed, Victoria Beckham and Sarah Jessica Parker are in secret, preliminary talks about working on a clothing line together. [Grazia]
- Band of Outsiders is currently staging a 60-hour men's fashion show, during which a model will live in a "small compartment built from cardboard boxes and wood planks adjacent to the window of an anonymous gallery in Paris." The model will change his outfit every 90 minutes. [Fashionista]
- In the July/August 2012 issue of WSJ. Magazine, Marion Cotillard explains that "a good model is someone who will create a story with an image." [WSJ. Magazine]
- Carlos Souza spends his days leading the global public relations team at Valentino, but his apartment is more Asian-inspired than Italian chic. "My home aesthetic is quite an eclectic one and is based on my many travels to far-out places on the globe. Oriental and far-East posts are a big source of inspiration." [Refinery29]
- Kate Upton says she loves fashion — even if she's always photographed in bathing suits. "I'm from Florida, where your whole wardrobe is flip-flops, cutoffs, and bikinis. Now I enjoy fashion so much, but I don't think people realize it, because I'm always in a bikini!" [Vogue]
- Karlie Kloss and Aline Weber are the cheeky stars of Free People's latest catalog. [The Cut]