Those stories and more in our daily news roundup.
- Rumor has it the producers of the UK talent show X Factor will ask Kate Moss to serve as the program's style consultant. [The Mirror]
- In March, Louis Vuitton will release an anthology of short stories inspired by its legendary luggage entitled The Trunk. [WWD]
- Designer Tanya Taylor offers a tour of her light-filled New York studio. [Refinery29]
- Asked to describe 2012 in just one word, Moda Operandi cofounder Áslaug Magnúsdóttir simply replied, "Prints." [Racked]
- Bar Refaeli, Hilary Rhoda, Molly Sims, and other models shared pictures of how they spent the holidays. [Modelinia]
- Barneys's best-kept secret may be the vintage boutique at its Madison Avenue flagship store. [Style.com]
- For Club Monaco's head men's designer Aaron Levine, the most important style rule is to "dress comfortably and in a way that's honest to who I am as a person." [The Daily Telegraph]