- The "fake" sign language from Nelson Mandela's memorial service is speaking out for the first time, revealing that he suffers from schizophrenia but that he was "absolutely" happy with his performance. He also reportedly said he "heard voices" while he was signing, but he backed away from that claim.
- Kevin Federline is expecting baby number six. Yes, six!
- Julie Andrews didn't watch Sound of Music Live, but said she will "get around" to seeing it.
- Jason Segel is going to play David Foster Wallace in a new film.
- Pitch Perfect star Skyler Astin is coming to Glee.
- Get a first look at Donnie and Mark Wahlberg's new reality show, Wahlburgers.
- South Park brought back their Kanye West "Fishsticks" character. Cue an angry response from Kanye in 3 . . . 2 . . .
- The Danish Prime Minister defended her selife at Nelson Mandela's memorial service as just "fun" while British Prime Minister David Cameron said he only agreed to it to be "polite."
Keep reading for more from today's Speed Read.