Those stories and more in our daily news roundup.
- Shouldn't every day be Saturday? That's the idea behind the new brand Kate Spade Saturday, a standalone label with its own stores and website that will launch for Spring 2013. The price point is about 50 percent lower than Kate Spade New York; the average price for a garment from Saturday is $90. [WWD]
- Vogue isn't just celebrating its 120th anniversary with a new book. On Dec. 6, HBO will premiere the documentary In Vogue: The Editor's Eye, a tribute to legendary editors from Polly Mellen to Grace Coddington. "They have always been our secret weapon," said Anna Wintour. "So it seemed to me that we could celebrate Vogue, and also, at the same time, celebrate these great editors." [Fashionologie Inbox]
- Valentino, Oscar de la Renta, Balenciaga, and M Missoni are each auctioning off one-month Summer internships through CharityBuzz. The money raised will benefit Rosie's Theater Kids, a New York charity that aims to improve the lives of children through performing arts. [Vogue UK]
- The collaborations just won't stop. Kirna Zabete is working on a collection for Nine West that will debut in February. [The Cut]
- Dita Von Teese's first application of red lipstick happened at age 13. "I remember one time putting on a red and thinking, 'This changes everything. This is all you really need,'" she said. [Into the Gloss]
- Photographer Justin Wu cast an international laundry list of models — including Olivia Palermo, RJ King, and River Viiperi — in his latest edition of Boys and Girls of Fashion Week. [YouTube]
Those stories in our daily news roundup.
- Terry Richardson stepped in front of his own camera in a new ad for jeweler David Webb. Richardson stars in the ad with model Eniko Mihalik. [Fashionologie Inbox]
- Isaac Mizrahi will make his first foray into the fragrance business with his new scent Fabulous. [WWD]
- Nine West's Runway Relief Program — which raises money for the CFDA's Fashion Targets Breast Cancer charity — will add new garments to its lineup this Fashion Week, including sunglasses, a drawstring backpack, and a newsboy cap. [