It's no secret that in Hollywood, trends come and go, but Rag & Bone's Harrow ankle boot has proved a closet staple season after season. Everyone from Reese Witherspoon to Hilary Duff to Nina Dobrev to Emma Stone has nabbed a pair in various colors. We particularly love the way Rachel Bilson paired her tan Rag & Bone booties with cuffed jeans and a colorful scarf in NYC. If you're on the hunt for the perfect bootie that will go with everything in your closet and stand the test of time, look no further than Rag & Bone's Harrow bootie. Cruise through to see which other celebrities were spotted donning this versatile ankle boot, then shop the Fall essential for yourself.
Rachel Bilson has a knack for making everything look just that much cooler. Known for signature casual-chic style sense, the same aesthetic rings true for Rachel's hairstyle choices.
At a recent trip to the Sirius studios in NYC, for instance, Rachel opted for an effortless half-do that was equal parts laid-back and equal parts flirty.
- To get the look, celebrity hairstylist Jamal Hammadi, who has worked with stars such as Rooney Mara and Jennifer Lawrence, started by prepping Rachel's hair with Hamadi Shea Spray ($19).
- After blowing her strands dry, he used a one-inch barrel curling iron on the ends.
- He then pulled a section of hair from the ears to the back of Rachel's head. The top portion was left out, but teased and sprayed with Batiste Dry Shampoo ($8) before being brushed and secured at the back.
- To finish, he spritzed her hair with L'Oréal Elnett Hair Spray ($14) to seal the style. "The result was this sexy casual look," said Hammadi.
When you make a smart investment, it pays off. Case in point: Rachel Bilson probably purchased her Alexander Wang Noemi heels a couple seasons ago (seeing as they're no longer available), but these statement heels have a pretty major impact on the blazer and denim she chose for an appearance in NYC today. Against her more understated pieces, her edgy, cutout booties popped, lending just the right touch of the trends to an otherwise-classic mix. That's the whole point — with serious heels like these, it doesn't take much else to pull together a chic look. And because these heels are a no-fuss solution to styling up something cool on the fly, we suspect you'll return to them season after season, making them well worth the money. Lesson learned; follow our tips and shop our picks to snag your own high-impact footwear.
- Look for heels with the kind of statement details you can wear on multiple occasions and in multiple seasons. If you want to make the most of your investment and really wear these on a daily basis, then avoid metallics, embellishments, or sparkles that might make it harder to wear regularly and with a variety of outfits.
- Cutout booties in a neutral hue like Rachel's are a great option because they'll go with almost anything in your closet, from jeans to dresses, and are well-suited to transitional weather. You can slip into shoes like this between Summer and Fall, and again in early Spring; they're practically season-less, making them a practical option almost all year long.
- To channel Rachel's effortless style, keep the look just as simple. It works because Rachel doesn't rely on a mix of bold trends all at once; instead, she works a clean-cut blazer and classic denim, making her shoes the real focal point. When mixing in your statement heels, opt for more minimalist silhouettes, whether it be a pair of clean trousers or a streamlined pencil skirt and a button-down.
Rachel Bilson was spotted taking a bundled-up walk in NYC's SoHo neighborhood wearing the perfectly cozy Fall outfit. She started with a white tee, threw on a knit sweater, then topped it all off with a double-breasted navy jacket. On bottom she cuffed a pair of Goldsign cuffed boyfriend jeans ($288) and sported taupe suede ShoeMint booties on her feet. Rachel's mini tan saddle crossbody bag added a pop of rich color, while her silver aviator sunglasses lent cool edge. Re-create Rachel's latest ensemble for your next cozy city stroll by shopping similar pieces below.
Hart of Dixie returns for its second season tonight, Oct. 2, which means more Bluebell drama and even more fabulous fashions. But before you immerse yourself in the new season, look back on and shop all of season one's onscreen fashions worn by Rachel Bilson and Jaime King. And if you haven't done so yet, get to know the show's talented costume designer Meredith Markworth Pollack.
Photos Courtesy of The CW
We have our mega slideshow of celebrity must haves that we always add to, but for Fall, we've edited it down to the nine celebrity pieces you must add to your wardrobe for the new season. Shop everything from Gwyneth Paltrow's red boots to Ashley Madekwe's gold drop earrings to Olivia Palermo's cap-toe pumps and way more. Trust us, they'll add major spunk to all your Fall looks.
The 2012 Primetime Emmy Awards tonight, and we're gearing up for the big show with a look back at the show's best moments from the past. The Emmys celebrate our small-screen favorites, including hot leading men, funny comedians, and the best dramatic actors — and we can't wait to see who wins big this time around. Click through to see the stars from years past, and check back today as we bring you all the photos, news, and fashion from the red carpet!
Nicole Richie turns 31 today! It's been an eventful year for her. In the last month alone, Nicole launched her Macy's line, hit up a star-studded wedding in Cabo San Lucas, and debuted her first fragrance. A busy schedule hasn't prevented Nicole from running with a fabulous group of friends, though. Over the years, she's kept the company of friends like Jessica Alba, Jennifer Lopez, and the Kardashians. Click through to see them all — and happy birthday Nicole!
It's no secret that printed jeans and chambray shirts have become a Hollywood fashion staple, but there is one label in particular, Current/Elliott, that has celebrities totally obsessed. Sarah Jessica Parker went casual-cool in the label's slouchy boyfriend jeans in NYC, Rachel Roy balanced her bold yellow bottoms with its chambray top, while Rachel Bilson got leggy in the pocket-exposed boyfriend shorts in LA. A slew of other starlets have been spotted donning Current/Elliott's must-have denim, so find out who else has fallen in love with the brand, then shop their looks — including exact pieces — for yourself.
The 2012 Toronto International Film Festival kicks off this week, and as we prep for A-Lisy red-carpet moments, we're taking a look back at highlights from years past. Ryan Gosling, Jennifer Aniston, Kate Winslet, and Oprah Winfrey are just some of the major stars who have screened their projects and wowed Canadian audiences.
Click through to see vintage photos of Reese Witherspoon, Brad Pitt, George Clooney, and more — and make sure to follow PopSugar on Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook for live updates from press conferences, parties, and premieres!