Ed Westwick and Matt Lanter are famous fans of Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart, Zac Efron got permission from his girlfriend to see strippers, and President Obama gets quizzed on Lindsay Lohan and Jersey Shore. Also, be sure to follow us on Twitter and become a fan on Facebook for all the latest celebrity gossip!
- Obama shares "roses and thorns" of his year, says he doesn't know who Snooki is on The View — ABC
- Although he's welcome on The View, he's not invited to Chelsea's wedding — MSNBC
- George Clooney's girlfriend caught up in cocaine and sex scandal? — Telegraph
- Data on 100 million Facebook users collected and published — BBC
- What's inside Sarah Palin's mysterious children's book? — Slate
- Why does hiring a white editor at Essence cause so much outrage? — The Cut
- ESPN switching up its women's sports coverage — Salon
"I'll tell you what's happening. All the older men are going for younger women, leaving the women with no one."
— Elisabeth Hasselbeck offers one explanation for homosexuality later in life during today's discussion on "late-blooming lesbians." I wonder if she'll ask President Obama to weigh in on this theory when he comes on The View Thursday.
- Obama headed to The View, will be first president to do daytime TV — NY Daily News
- Oprah might give disgraced duchess Sarah Ferguson a TV show — Daily Mail
- British minister calls Christina Hendricks a healthy role model — Huffington Post
- Five maddest moments from Mad Men season premiere — BuzzSugar
- Longer hemlines are making a comeback — FabSugar
- French nuns get record deal — Washington Post
- Countdown to Chelsea Clinton's Saturday wedding begins — NY Times
- Is Wyclef Jean going to run for president of Haiti? — Gawker
Bristol Palin gained fame being Sarah Palin's pregnant daughter, but she is now an advocate for abstinence and a spokesperson for The Candie’s Foundation. The single mom, 19, will sit with the cohosts of The View tomorrow, National Day to Prevent Teen Pregnancy, and talk about the realities of being a young mother. The "Pause Before You Play" PSA she filmed with her son, Tripp, has garnered national attention since its release. Bristol will also discuss an application created specifically for teens. The website said:
The Foundation is introducing a free 30-second “Crying Baby” iPhone app featuring a crying baby that cannot be turned off. The app, ending with taglines such as “Now Imagine this in the middle of the night,” is aimed at educating teens that a baby is a lifelong commitment. They are issuing a call to action on May 5 to download the app and are aiming to get 100,000 teens to download “Crying Baby.”
If you want to watch Bristol and Tripp's PSA, read more
Paris and Kristin Are Bikini Bound, Samantha Talks About LL, and Victoria Beckham Says Maybe to More Babies
Paris Hilton, Kourtney Kardashian, and Kristin Cavallari spend time in their bikinis in Las Vegas, Samantha Ronson responds after Lindsay Lohan reportedly threw a drink at her, and Victoria Beckham addresses recent pregnancy rumors. Be sure to follow us on Twitter and become a fan on Facebook for all the latest celebrity gossip!