Those stories and more in our daily news roundup.
- Elle's September cover features a purple-haired Katy Perry clad in a pink Bottega Veneta dress. [Fashion Foie Gras]
- Anna Wintour will style Sarah Jessica Parker for an upcoming episode of Glee. And considering Parker will be guest starring on the show as editor of Vogue.com, Wintour is probably the best person for the job. [Vogue UK]
- Proenza Schouler cast Meghan Collison in its Fall 2012 ad campaign, photographed by Alasdair McLellan and styled by Marie Chaix. [Fashion Gone Rogue]
- The Coco Chanel Suite at the Ritz Paris has been booked — and so have nearly all of the hotel's other rooms — for a final night before the storied lodging closes for a two-year renovation project. [WWD]
- Tyra Banks says not long ago she thought about walking away from her duties as host and executive producer of America's Next Top Model. Quoth the supermodel, "A few years ago, I was willing to give my baby up for adoption!" [The New York Post]
- Tom Ford will show his men's collection in London for the first time during the second London Collections: Men shows in January. [Styleite]