Source: Max Mumby/Indigo/Getty
- The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge (aka, Kate Middleton and Prince William) will be embarking on a three-week tour of Australia and New Zealand in April with Prince George. The two will watch a sailing contest, visit hospices, and travel to the Outback to visit Uluru, a site sacred to Aboriginal people.
- Apparently Charlize Theron and Sean Penn made out at Madonna's Oscars afterparty on Sunday. If you don't remember, Sean and Madonna got divorced in 1989 but remain close friends.
- Jennifer Lawrence had stuffed Pop Rocks in her clutch at the Oscars. Anyone know how that pairs with pizza?
- Jimmy Kimmel had controversial Toronto Mayor Rob Ford on his show, and things got sweaty. Here's part one of Jimmy's interview.
- The United States is preparing to impose sanctions on top Russian officials if the Crimea crisis continues.
- Meanwhile, President Barack Obama is set to unveil his budget proposal for 2015. It will reportedly include suggestions for a tax hike on the rich.
- Singapore is officially the most expensive city in the world. It was followed by Paris, Oslo, and Zurich. Tokyo was the most expensive in 2013.
- Think your day is going badly? Check out a local Philadelphia reporter get clobbered by a snowplow. (Don't worry, he's OK.)
- There are 172 female billionaires on Forbes's annual rich list this year. That's a record!
- Want to be your own Adele Dazeem? Travoltify your name.
- PSA: IHOP is giving out free pancakes today. Get 'em while they're hot.
- If you haven't seen 12 Years a Slave yet, you're in luck as the best picture winner is opening in 1,000 new theaters.
- Your daily dose of cute: Yogurt, the one-eyed Chihuahua, made a fluffy friend.
Source: Instagram user yogurt_thepirate