- Jennifer Aniston spent her 45th birthday in LA with a group of close friends, including Courteney Cox. Jennifer's fiancé, Justin Theroux, was not present, as he is currently filming in NYC.
- Speaking of celebrity birthdays, Mila Kunis organized a surprise party for Ashton Kutcher's 36th bash last week by renting out a restaurant.
- Former Bachelorette contestant and the pre-Juan Pablo Bachelor Sean Lowe called the show "cheesy." But isn't that part of the fun?
- The East Coast is experiencing another big Winter storm, with a blizzard touching down in Washington DC and NYC today. This was the scene in Raleigh, NC, yesterday:
- Comcast is buying Time Warner for $45 billion, merging the two biggest cable providers in the country.
- Derek Jeter is retiring from the Yankees after the 2014 season.
- Shots fired: Drake called Macklemore's public apology to Kendrick Lamar after the Grammys "wack as f*ck."
- Are you wondering what's going on with Bruce Jenner's new look? Apparently it's just a postseparation makeover.
- In important Olympics news, Lolo Jones posted a video of her bobsled teammate having a sidewalk dance off with a Jamaican bobsledder. It was awesome:
- Meanwhile, Olympic speed skater Shani Davis failed to medal during his latest race, despite being a favorite. This comes after snowbaorder and Olympic favorite Shaun White also failed to medal in the halfpipe competition.
- However, it wasn't all bad news at the Olympics: Kaitlyn Farrington took home the gold at the halfpipe snowboarding competition yesterday.
- In other Olympics news, some poor skier had a wardrobe malfunction during a competition. This is why you always wear a belt!
— TODAY (@TODAYshow) February 13, 2014
- Watch a sinkhole swallow up prized cars at a Corvette museum in Florida.
- Lean In is teaming up with Getty Images to provide a more diverse look at women in stock photos. These are snaps that could be used in ads, commercials, and news articles.
- Jerry O'Connell is mocking Shia LaBeouf's new art exhibit by setting up a parody version right next to Shia's gallery.
- Trending: Texas anchor Dale Hansen artfully responded to reports that NFL teams don't want to hire openly gay players.
- This might be the craziest street style look from New York Fashion Week.
- Your daily dose of cute: this baby penguin is going to get you!