- Kim Kardashian compared bottoms with her pal Blac Chyna and just had to share the moment on Instagram.
- Downton Abbey returned with its fourth season last night! No spoilers, we promise.
- Speaking of highly anticipated TV returns, The Bachelor premiered last night with a special two-part episode.
- Alexa Vega got married to Carlos Pena Jr. in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico, after a two-month engagement.
- Tori Spelling was spotted for the first time since new allegations were brought up that her husband, Dean McDermott, cheated on her. No, Dean was not with her.
- The perils of courtside Lakers seats: Jessica Alba says she was almost hit with a ball at last night's game in LA.
- Here's what happens when you ask Siri about Her (as in, the movie Her, not about herself):
- Pretty much every school in the Midwest is closed today due to freezing temperatures.
- One person has died and two others were injured in a plane crash in Aspen, CO, following a failed landing at the airport.
- Jahi McMath, the 13-year-old girl who was declared brain dead in Oakland, CA, has been released to her parents following a very public court battle.
- Former Vice President Dick Cheney's daughter Liz Cheney has dropped out of the Wyoming Republican Senate primary due to unspecified "serious health issues" in her family.
- Nicholas Simmons, a 20-year-old from upstate New York, was reunited with his family after they saw a photo of him living on a street in Washington DC on the cover of USA Today.
- Amy Chua, aka "Tiger Mom," is stirring up controversy yet again in a new book where she lists out nine superior cultural groups that produce more academically and financially successful children.
- A woman created the most crazypants online dating profile she could and still found that men would eat it up if she used a cute photo.
- Warning: This Old Spice commercial features moms and is kinda creepy:
- A science teacher claimed he lost 37 pounds by only eating McDonald's for a whole month. And no, he didn't just order salads and fruit the whole time.
- Here's one crop circle mystery that was solved: a mysterious circle that popped up outside of San Francisco was actually just a viral ad for a new computer company.
- Your daily dose of cute: in honor of the cold-as-heck weather, here is a line of Corgis bounding through the snow: