- Miley Cyrus's quotes that reportedly fat-shamed Beyoncé for her postbaby body are completely fake, which Miley ranted about on Twitter extensively.
- Speaking of, Beyoncé actually lost 65 pounds after giving birth to Blue Ivy and said she wanted to show off her body in her new visual album.
- The official Veronica Mars theatrical trailer is here, and it's amazing. Is it March 14 yet?
- Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber reunited in an unconventional way yesterday — on Segways!
- Ricky Martin is livin' la vida single: he and his partner, Carlos Gonzalez, have split after four years together.
- Lady Gaga and Christina Aguilera's version of "Do What U Want" is unreal. Listen below:
- Jennifer Lawrence and Nicholas Hoult may really be back together. The duo was spotted on Christmas together in the UK, having a date night at a pub.
- Demi Moore's new beau is a 27-year-old tattooed drummer named Sean Friday, whom she has been seen frolicking with at the beach in Mexico.
- Don't worry — Kate Winslet's baby will never, ever, ever go by "Rocknroll."
- Nigella Lawson spoke out for the first time posttrial, calling the whole situation "mortifying."
- Personal White House photos of President Barack Obama and his family were accidentally sent to a suburban Chicago woman. Oops!
- Approximately 100 million people in 22 states will be affected by Winter storm Hercules, with government officials urging people to stay inside today.
- The US Embassy began evacuating personnel in South Sudan as the conflict worsens in its capital, Juba.
- New NYC Mayor Bill de Blasio announced he will ban Central Park's horse-drawn carriage rides due to animal cruelty.
- After Alyssa Milano was publicly fat-shamed by comedian Jay Mohr, she took the high road with her classy response. Jennifer Lawrence would be proud.
- If you want to win Scott Eastwood's heart, you have to put down your cell phone. He revealed his ideal woman "leaves her phone at home."
- A Breaking Bad fan was arrested for running a drug operation. Did he really learn nothing from Walter White?
- Celine Dion has a $72 million water park mansion. So that's what the power of love gets you!
- Just when you thought the Puppy Bowl couldn't get any cuter, Animal Planet revealed that a new pint-sized "Keyboard Cat" will play the Halftime Show.
- Your daily dose of cute: It looks like this lion cub is about to roar with laughter as he gets tickled by his mama. (Or maybe he's just excited about the keyboard cat news.)