Source: Getty / Noel Vasquez
- Sorry, ladies — Zac Efron is reportedly off the market, dating Neighbors costar Halston Sage. They were spotted getting cozy at a Lakers game earlier this month.
- Ice Cube felt "robbed" after losing to Paul Walker at the MTV Movie Awards, but there's more to the story.
- It's official: Michael Strahan joined Good Morning America today, and he received quite a warm welcome. For now, he will continue to host Live! With Kelly and Michael, too.
- Is that Backstreet Boys/Spice Girls tour really happening? BSB weighed in on the possibilities, so get excited.
- Here's Aaron Paul's epic photobomb at Coachella. Yeah, bitch!
- Watch the creepy first trailer for the Rosemary's Baby miniseries starring Zoe Saldana and Patrick J. Adams.
- While you're at it, the first trailer for Gone Girl is here, too. Is Ben Affleck a murderer? You decide.
- Going viral: according to the Internet, this is how Frozen should have ended. Watch until the very end for a surprise twist!
- It's tax day! Submit your taxes, then sit back, relax, and enjoy these freebies at restaurants and stores.
- The red "blood moon" crossed Earth's shadow early Tuesday morning, and it was really cool:
Source: Getty / Joe Raedle
- US Airways apologized for tweeting a pornographic photo to a customer yesterday.
- In other terrible airline news, a Dutch teenager was arrested for tweeting a joking "Al Qaida threat" to American Airlines. Now, dozens of teens are following suit with their own bomb-threat tweets.
- NASA is separating twins to see the long-term effects of space travel on the body.
- Watch people apply for the world's toughest fake job via webcam. The results will shock you.
- Your daily dose of cute: Zoey and Jasper are the cutest twins ever. Meet the rescue dog and her matching little BFF: