There's nothing better than a new playlist for a fierce cardio session. The snappy beats inspire — especially up huge hills or in the last five minutes of a workout. If you can't get your heart pumping without quality music, then check out our ultimate workout playlist that includes a whopping 100 songs. Take a look at the first 10 tracks below, and then be sure to subscribe to the playlist  to enjoy the rest!
- "Burn" — Ellie Goulding
- "The Rockafeller Skank" — Fatboy Slim
- "Welcome to the Jungle" — Guns N' Roses
- "On to the Next One" — Jay Z
- "Daft Punk Is Playing at My House" — LCD Soundsystem
- "Money Saves" — Delta Spirit
- "Can't Hold Us Down" — Macklemore & Ryan Lewis
- "Cheers (Drink to That)" — Rihanna 
- "Dark Horse" — Katy Perry 
- "Gonna Make You Sweat (Everybody Dance Now)" — C+C Music Factory
And remember: you will need to download the free Spotify  software or app to listen to this playlist.