It's only been about a year since Fixer Upper debuted on HGTV, but viewers across the country have already fallen hard for husband-and-wife team Chip and Joanna Gaines. He's a real estate and construction pro who knows how to turn an affordable but "blah" house into a sparkling gem, and she's a designer with an eye for shabby chic flea-market finds. Together, they own and operate Magnolia Homes — and raise four kids. We took a break from watching Chip and Joanna help families purchase and renovate their dream homes on the small screen to talk to the couple in real life. What we learned made us love them even more. Read on for 16 adorable facts about the Gaineses.
Learn even more about Chip and Joanna here:
- See How Chip and Joanna Gaines Decked Out Their Farmhouse For the Holidays
- 25 Things We Know About Fixer Upper Season 3 – Including The Premiere Date!
- Fixer Upper's Joanna Gaines Just Earned Major Bragging Rights
- 22 Farm-Tastic Decorating Ideas Inspired by HGTV Host Joanna Gaines
- 16 Farmhouse Chic Essentials From Joanna Gaines's Online Shop