Those stories and more in our daily news roundup.
- Poppy Delevingne got engaged to her longtime boyfriend, James Cook, today. She posted a picture of the custom Anya Hindmarch jewelry box Cook commissioned as a proposal gift to Instagram with the caption, "Errr YES." [The Daily Telegraph]
- The lush setting for Meadham Kirchhoff's Spring 2013 show — which included lots of upholstered furniture, candles covered with wax drippings, and piles of fresh fruit and baked goods — was captured in a short film called A Cautionary Tale. [Style.com]
- Hedi Slimane's debut collection for Saint Laurent came down the runway just over a week ago, and Lady Gaga has already worn the line twice. She donned the clothes in London on Monday for tea with WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange and again in Iceland on Tuesday at Yoko Ono's Grant for Peace event. [The Cut]
- Marni has set a goal to double its sales "in five years through a further development of retail," said CEO Gianni Castiglioni. Any billionaires out there looking for an exciting investment opportunity? [WWD]
- Stateside fans of Zara's clothing will be able to buy housewares from the Zara Home collection online as of today. [Fashion Etc.]
- If model newcomers Grace Mahary, Ji Hye Park, and Nastya Kusakina weren't household names before, they might be now that they've made a few turns down the runways during Fashion Month. [The Fashion Spot]
- Bidding on the blue gingham dress Judy Garland wore in The Wizard of Oz, set to be auctioned in Beverly Hills next month, will start at $200,000. [The Guardian]