Elisabeth Hasselbeck Disses Ann Coulter, Says She's Staying on the View Elisabeth Hasselbeck emphatically dissed Ann Coulter while clearing the air regarding rumors that she is jumping ship to Fox News, telling the ladies and the viewers, "I am not going anywhere." When Behar predicted that Sarah Palin would die her hair blonde and join Fox News if John McCain loses, she enumerated a list of famous blond Republicans: "Ann Coulter, Laura Ingraham, Elisabeth Hasselbeck." "Whoa, whoa, whoa, please don't put me in the same sentence as Ann Coulter!" the proud Republican erupted.Comments
- Madonna and Alex Rodriguez, who were suspected of having some sort of affair before his recently settled divorce, were seen eating a dinner for two at Dos Caminos Third Avenue restaurant in NYC last night. — Us Weekly
- Despite recent rumors, Elisabeth Hasselbeck is not leaving The View to work for Fox News. — E! Online
- Broadway theaters will dim their lights today at curtain time in memory of Paul Newman. — AP
- Sharon Stone denied that she wanted to give her son Botox injections for his feet; her attorney called this a "complete fabrication". — People
- Howard Stern and Beth Ostrosky are getting married tonight at a 180-guest sitdown dinner at Le Cirque restaurant in NYC, and Mark Consuelos will perform the ceremony. — Page Six
- Sandra Bernhard denied she made the joke that Sarah Palin would be gang raped and said the whole thing has been blown out of proportion. — AP
- Dancing With the Stars winner and Indy car driver Helio Castroneves was indicted and charged with conspiracy for not paying taxes on more than $5 million. — TMZ
Patrick Dempsey and Michelle Monaghan looked adorably casual for TRL yesterday then cleaned up quite nicely for the premiere of Made of Honor in NYC. It's only appropriate that they got dressed to the nines for the red carpet, since it wasn't just about celebrity photo ops — one couple won the contest to get married at the premiere! The ceremony was officiated by Entertainment Tonight's Mary Hart and included a Honeymoon in Paris and dance lessons. Patrick commented, "I'm sure the couple's going to remember this for the rest of their lives." Well, congrats to the newlyweds and while we're on the topic don't miss all our wonderful wedding coverage on IDoSugar!
Lots more images including a very pregnant Busy Phillips and former American Idol contestant Carly Smithson so just read more
Straight-faced was the word — other than Ashlee Simpson (best PR week EVER!) — at last night's Conde Nast Traveler 8th Annual Hot List party in NYC. Pete wasn't by her side, but of course Ash wore a loose LBD for the soirée, wouldn't want to stop the chatter after all. Cutie Damien Fahey and a stern Milo Ventimiglia were also solo for the red carpet while Adrien Brody (love him) had his hot little girlfriend Elsa Pataky cozied up next to him. Ashlee isn't ready to
put the story to rest publicly admit the pregnancy (or not, whatever), but she's certainly not shy with that new ring of hers.
To see more of the party including Elisabeth Hasselbeck, Damien Fahey, Kim Raver and others just read more
Extra, extra! The AOL TV Host Poll results just came in. And the winning couple is . . . Elisabeth Hasselbeck and Larry King! So, what did they win?
Well, the honors were a little dubious. The View's Elisabeth was voted the "Worst Interviewer" and Larry of the omnipresent suspenders and weird slouchy hunch was voted "Least Sexy Host." Odd.
And the big question as to which TV host would also make the best President? Readers chose Diane Sawyer. Hmm. . . President Sawyer. Do you agree?
Actress turned author Tori Spelling discussed her new book, sTori Telling and life as a Spelling daughter on yesterday's The View. The 90210 alum dished on her mother–daughter relationship with the hosts. See clip below.
While I wouldn't typically pick Tori Spelling or Elisabeth Hasselbeck as my fashion role models, they both donned adorable frocks. To see where to get the looks, read more
Despite your opinion of The View co-host, Elisabeth Hasselbeck's conservative opinions, we can all agree that when she came back after giving birth to Taylor (now 3-months-old), Hasselbeck looked great! What's her story? I thought I would die if I heard another celeb tell me it just melted off with breastfeeding so it was refreshing to hear what she had to say.
Here are highlights:
The talk show host arrived at the [JC Penney's American Living clothing line] launch with her husband, Arizona Cardinals quarterback Tim Hasselbeck — and showed no sign of the baby weight.
"I've been working out like a crazy women!" she admitted. "Lots of hard work. I'm trying."
Hasselbeck — who also has her hands full with their 2-year-old daughter, Grace — said she never tires of the strenuous workouts. "That's my vacation," she explained. "Are you kidding? That's the only time I get to myself. [My personal trainer] is like, you get to run six miles today. And I'm like, thank you!"
- Late night TV's return last evening met mixed results, as only Letterman and Ferguson were able to use writers and Leno and O'Brien had to go it alone, resulting in Conan showing off Christmas cards and spinning his wedding ring on his desk for as long as he could. Good or bad, it's still nice to have something fresh on TV. — AP
- After going on maternity leave in October in preparation for the birth of her son, who was born on Nov. 9, Elisabeth Hasselbeck will return to The View on Monday. It will be interesting to see how things go down when all five hosts are reunited at the table. — ABC
- On Tuesday, volleyball star Gabrielle Reece and her husband, surfer Laird Hamilton, welcomed their second child together, a daughter named Brody Jo Hamilton. That is going to be one athletic baby! —People
- Recently separated Sean Penn will head the awards jury at the Cannes Film Festival in May. Since his movie Into the Wild got such glowing reviews, Sean seems like a smart choice. — AP
- Russell Crowe is leading a movement in Australia to ban gambling machines in pubs and clubs in order to make social spaces more family friendly. Sounds like this this reformed bad boy wants everyone to clean up their act right along with him. — Reuters
Baby bump be gone! Conservative co-host of The View, Elisabeth Hasselbeck gave birth to a 7 lb. 15 oz. baby boy on Friday in an Arizona hospital.
He is the second child of the former "Survivor" contestant and her NFL quarterback husband, Tim. The couple also have a two-year-old daughter named Grace.
Hasselbeck is going to announce her son's name this morning via phone on "The View."
UPDATE: And the official name is Taylor Thomas!
- The pet adoption agency accused by Ellen DeGeneres of unfairly taking back a puppy claims that Ellen's publicist made threatening phone calls attempting to use Ellen's fame to re-claim the dog. We just hope this puppy can find a loving home. - Page Six
- The LAPD is conducting an investigation into the car crash Orlando Bloom was involved in last week and is trying to figure out what exactly caused the accident. Orlando seemed pretty frazzled by all the cameras after the crash but luckily everyone seems OK now. - TMZ
- The man who alleges that he was assaulted by Diddy over the weekend is not dropping the matter quietly. Diddy's lawyer released a statement yesterday saying that it was a disagreement between acquaintances and didn't have to involve the police, but the accuser doesn't seem to want to reconcile outside court. Guess Diddy's actions are Unforgivable. - The New York Post
- Elisabeth Hasselbeck announced that she will begin her maternity leave earlier than planned in order be near her husband, who was recently traded to the Arizona Cardinals. Hopefully she can sneak in a little vacation time — she is going to need it! - People
- Floyd Mayweather Jr. was eliminated from Dancing With the Stars last night, leaving eight remaining stars like Mel B and Jennie Garth. Too bad for him — but good luck to the rest! - E Online