With Scream 4 set to hit theaters, the conversation about Courteney Cox and David Arquette's marital struggles has regained momentum. Courteney tells Good Morning America's Robin Roberts that she is very much at peace with where she and David are, and that whatever they do is done with the best interest of their daughter Coco.
Britney Spears took the stage in San Francisco and performed "Hold It Against Me." The performance was broadcast nationwide on Good Morning America. Britney also had a special announcement that she delivered backstage after the performance.
Chris Brown appeared on Good Morning America today to promote his new album, where reporter Robin Roberts got some questions in regarding the restraining order placed against him by former girlfriend Rihanna. In addition to being visibly agitated during the appearance, Brown allegedly smashed a window outside of the ABC studios following the interview.
- Television personality Merv Griffin passed away this weekend after a long battle with cancer. Our thoughts are with his family and friends. - AP
- Rush Hour 3 booted Bourne from the #1 slot at the box office this weekend, bringing in $50.2 million. We'd still take Bourne any day of the week. - BuzzSugar
- Actress Jill Hennessy is six months pregnant with her second son. Congrats to the happy family! - People
- Kevin Federline had a much smaller role in The Night Watchman than his reps claimed, but even that part has been cut out of the film entirely. Guess he'll have to keep waiting for that big break. - Gatecrasher
- Robin Roberts returned to GMA this morning after having breast cancer surgery two weeks ago. We're glad to see that she's recovering well. - ABC News
- Usher has assured Us Weekly that despite canceling his wedding over the weekend, his marriage to girlfriend Tameka Foster is imminent. Maybe waiting until after the baby is born will reduce some of their stress. - Us Weekly
- Star Jones has admitted that she underwent gastric bypass surgery in August 2003 after avoiding questions about it for years. Somehow we don't think this will be a shock to most people. - FitSugar
- Good Morning America anchor Robin Roberts has confirmed that she has breast cancer and will undergo surgery this week. We wish her well at this difficult time. - ABC News
- Ivana Trump is apparently getting ready to walk down the aisle for the third time. Wonder if Donald even takes notice at this point. - Page Six
- It has just been reported that Matthew Roloff, the father on TLC's Little People, Big World was arrested for a DUI last month. Especially disappointing because he's a father. - TMZ
- Jenna Elfman and her husband welcomed her first child last week, a boy named Story Elias. We're not a huge fan of the name but in Hollywood you have to try to be creative so congrats to the happy family! - People