I like bald guys. It's not just that I don't mind if a guy is losing his hair. I think it's hot. While I recognize that not every 16-year-old girl has a crush on her balding biology teacher, I think women should give bald men another look. In my well-informed opinion, they make the best boyfriends. So find yourself one, or don't, because that means more for me.
- They look like Men, with a capital M. If you don't believe me, take it from society, which finds bald men manlier. Much like a beard, a bald head reminds you that you're not sleeping with a child.
Image Source: Miramax
- They possess stealth hotness. Even if a bald guy is super hot, most women won't notice right away. You have a special gift.
- They won't use all of your shampoo and hair products.
- They don't get bad haircuts.
- Because Jason Statham.
- Hats are a bald man's best friend, which means a whole new category of gift-giving opportunities.
- They often have extensive grooming routines (for instance, shaving his entire face and scalp every other day) and thus will understand yours.
- A man who is comfortable with his baldness is confident. Confidence is extremely sexy.
- Snagging a bald(ing) guy is just another way to emulate Kate Middleton.