What You'll Need:
- Spray adhesive
- Pack of 6 by 6-inch cork bulletin boards
- Fabric remnants
- Iron (optional)
- Pick up fabric remnants at the craft store or repurpose stained shirts or skirts for this DIY. You can use the same fabric for covering all four squares or mix it up with a collection of colors and patterns. Place one section of fabric pattern-side down on your work space and position a cork board on top. Cut around the square, leaving a 1 to 2-inch border.
- If your fabric has some serious fold lines or is really wrinkly, give it a quick press with the help of your mini ironing board before the next step.
- Slide a few newspaper pages under the fabric and then spray the cork board and the edges of the fabric with the spray adhesive. Now flip the square of cork over and press onto the fabric, turning over to smooth the material as needed.
- Now start wrapping the fabric around the cork board just like it's a package. Spritz with additional spray adhesive as needed.
- You're finished! Peel and stick the adhesives to each corner and then arrange in an interesting way. Or pack the stickies together with one of the boards and a box of push pins, and give to a friend as a cute gift.