- File and shape your nails to a natural square shape.
- Apply a base coat like JINsoon Power Coat ($18).
- Apply two coats of JINsoon Kookie White ($18) on the entire nail bed.
- With a thin brush, create thin lines using JINsoon Cool Blue ($18). Paint the first line from the top of the nail at a diagonal, ending at the opposite side of the nail. Then paint the second line perpendicular to the first line about a third of the way down the nail. Continue painting at right angles from the previous line (as shown in the photo) until you reach the end of the nail.
- Apply a top coat like JINsoon Top Gloss ($18) for a lasting glossy finish.