Juan Pablo Responds to Bachelor Backlash
Speed Read: Juan Pablo Responds to the Bachelor Backlash
Source: Instagram user juanpagalavis
- Juan Pablo Galavis has responded to the Bachelor backlash, posting a selfie with winner Nikki and writing, "Throw me to the wolves and I'll come back leading the pack."
- Game of Thrones star Kristian Nairn, who plays Hodor, has come out as gay.
- Jennifer Lopez joked about saving exes Ben Affleck and Diddy if they were drowning in the middle of the ocean: "I'd let both those m*th*rf*ck*rs drown!" She later said she was just joking and that she loves both of them.
- Here's the remix of Matthew McConaughey's Wolf of Wall Street chest thumping that you know you needed, but now very much want.
- People are using Tomnod, a public satellite imaging service, to help hunt for evidence of flight MH370. There is still no sign of the plane.
- Michigan mystery: a woman who was found "mummified" in her home after being dead for five years was revealed to have voted in a state election in 2010.
- California Senator Dianne Feinstein says that the CIA was spying on Senate computers.
- Barack Obama went shopping for Michelle and his girls at The Gap in NYC, saying that he was afraid to buy V-neck sweaters for his daughters in case "the V slips." Daaaaad!
Source: SAUL LOEB/Getty Images
- Trending on Google: USA premiered its new reality show Chrisley Knows Best last night, and the star, Todd Chrisley, is getting a lot of attention for his flamboyant and unconventional attitude toward disciplining his children.
- Don't be fooled by our recent bout of warm weather — Winter storm Vulcan is on its way to bring snow and chilly temperatures back to the Midwest and Northeast.
- Shaq admits that he spends $1,000 a week on apps. See? Even celebrities are addicted to Candy Crush.
- Your daily dose of cute: puppy attack!