Source: Getty / WPA Pool
- Prince Harry reportedly twerked at his friend Guy Pelly's Tennessee wedding. Apparently Harry "hit the floor pretty much as soon as the band started playing and was twerking into the early hours," while William led the wedding band to a rendition of "Shout."
- Did Kanye West and Kim Kardashian get secretly married? A source close to the family insists they did not have a wedding over the weekend.
- Matt Damon reacted to George Clooney's engagement, saying, he's "thrilled" and "really excited" for George and Amal Alamuddin.
- Superfetch news: the Mean Girls musical will be workshopped soon! And better yet, Regina George will sing within the first 15 minutes of the show.
- Who knows what's going on with Kylie Jenner, Selena Gomez, and Justin Bieber, but Kylie and Justin snapped a selfie together over the weekend:
- Donald Sterling's estranged wife approved the NBA's plan to find a new CEO for the LA Clippers. Donald has also been accused of making even more racist comments about celebrities from Beyoncé to Kim Kardashian.
- At least 2,000 people died in two tragic landslides in Afghanistan, both triggered by heavy rain.
- Oscar Pistorius's neighbors testified on Monday, and one said Oscar was committed to saving Reeva's life and "begged her to stay alive."
- A man claiming to be Boko Haram's leader says he will sell the more than 200 girls that were kidnapped from a Nigerian school last month. The nearly hourlong video is the first public confirmation that the Islamist militant group abducted them.
- Nine performers were injured when the "human chandelier" at the Ringling Bros. Circus plummeted to the ground.
- A young man in Virgina sent a heartbreaking final text to his mother before a tornado struck his home and killed him: "Goodbye, mama."
- Your daily dose of cute: here are two adorable unlikely friends to make your Monday better.