Another season of The Bachelorette is upon us, which means tons of drama . . . and beautiful men. Becca Kufrin is surely going to have a tough time letting some of the most eligible bachelors in the country go, but hey, someone's got to do it! One of the guys she's already met is Darius Feaster, and his smile could make even the most composed woman blush. We had to know more about the 26-year-old, and we were surely not disappointed by what we found!
- He lives in Los Angeles, and he thrives by making his community a better place. Darius has been involved in the Boys & Girls Club and has donated his time to LostAngels.org around the holidays. How sweet is that?!
- He works in sales. Darius is a sales representative at Allergan, a pharmaceutical company based in Dublin, Ireland, according to his LinkedIn profile. No wonder he knew all the right things to say when he met Becca!
- He played football at the University of Wisconsin-Madison. There's no shortage of Badger pride here! The former football player was the first male in his family to graduate.
- He's the ultimate family man. From flying back to Milwaukee to welcome his new niece to showing love for his father and hero, you can tell that there's nothing but love in Darius's family!
- His passport has its fair share of stamps. There's something to be said about a man who loves to travel and immerse himself in different cultures. Darius has been to Australia, Dubai, Japan, Italy, Toronto, and Israel, to name a few places, and doesn't seem like he has any plans to slow down!
The new season of The Bachelorette premieres on May 28!