Why She's Red Coat:
- Lesli Stone is shady as hell. Per Mona, we know she's a little unhinged, and she's not too happy with our Liars. Could she have finally snapped and turned to the dark side? Was she there all along?
- She was in Radley at the same time as Charles. If Charles is really the person in the black hoodie, it would not be a long shot at all for Lesli to be in the Red Coat, commiserating with "A."
- This season, Lesli has a run-in with the girls at The Brew, and she says something along the lines of, "I believe in payback, too." That's some pretty damning evidence, guys.
Why She's Not Red Coat:
- Too obvious. Lesli sticks out like a sore thumb as both an "A" candidate and a Red Coat candidate. When it comes to this show, such an easy connection is, more often than not, a red herring.
- While it does seem that Lesli is tied up in this whole mess, she didn't actually appear until recently, and Red Coat has been around a lot longer.
- Lesli claims she doesn't really know Charles. If this is true, then maybe she really isn't involved after all. Maybe she's just the victim of unfortunate circumstances.