You'll Be the Bella of the Ball With These Pitch Perfect Halloween Costumes
No matter what your Halloween style is, we've got you covered. Pitch Perfect is still trendy, and while we await more news about Pitch Perfect 3, it's time to plan your outfit. Why settle for watching the girls on screen when you can be one of them? Plus, the Barden Bellas aren't the only inspiration! Take a look here to see nine different ways you can rock a Pitch Perfect costume this year.
- What to wear: A black blouse with a cute collar, a red plaid skirt, and a black studded bracelet.
- How to act: Like you're just so busy trying to deal with the Bellas and your side gig.
- What to wear: A sleeveless collared white shirt, a black jacket with capped sleeves, a black pencil skirt, and a handkerchief, and you'll need a mic to carry around.
- How to act: Like you're hotter than everyone else around you, because you are.
The Original Barden Bellas
- What to wear: Get some friends to dress in black pants, a mix of black and white tops, and sneakers, and don't forget the yellow handkerchief.
- How to act: Like you're learning your octaves and your dance moves.
The Barden Bellas From Pitch Perfect 2
- What to wear: Black pants with zippered pockets, a white shirt, and a navy vest.
- How to act: Like you're gearing up for a big performance against Das Sound Machine.
The "Flashlight" Bellas
- What to wear: Keep it simple with black pants, a black shirt, and a gold lamé jacket.
- How to act: Like you're on your own, feeling frightened of the things that you don't know. Kidding! Just sing the song.
- What to wear: Go casual with jeans or khakis, a button-up or a t-shirt, and a jacket.
- How to act: This one is all about the attitude, so you have to act like you're the best boys in the a cappella business.
Das Sound Machine
- What to wear: All the black leather and mesh items you can find, including heavy-duty black boots.
- How to act: Put on your best inoffensive German accent and proceed to tell everyone that you're going to ruin them at the World Championship.
John and Gail
- What to wear: For John, you need a full tux. For Gail, your sparkliest prom dress will do. Pair with a beehive hairdo and gaudy matching jewelry.
- How to act: Give a running commentary of everyone around you, judging them harshly.
The Green Bay Packers
- What to wear: Jeans, a black shirt, and a black jacket with tearaway sleeves.
- How to act: Like a pro football player with a passion for a cappella — and you're not even ashamed.