We partnered with Minute Maid to bring you a fruity and chocolatey holiday dessert tart recipe.
Spending time in the kitchen with your budding baker is more than a delicious experience. Baking encourages so many learning skills from reading to basic math to fine motor development. This chocolate raspberry tart is so easy to make and the results are beautiful and delicious. Your child will love pressing the base to create an even crust. The best part: enjoying the juxtaposition of a crunchy chocolate base with the ultracreamy filling together.
The ingredients for the filling easily whip together, then it's as simple as spreading evenly and adding the raspberries.
After a short rest in the fridge, this tart is ready to eat.
- 2 cups ground chocolate cookies
2 tablespoons melted butter
2 boxes chocolate pudding mix
3 1/2 cups milk
1 cup chocolate chips, melted
1 cup raspberries, halved
- Mix the ground chocolate cookies with the melted butter and then press into a pie or tart pan. Your child can help press the crumbs together using her fingers or the bottom of a glass.
- Whip together the pudding mix, milk, and melted chocolate chips, and then evenly spread over the crust.
- Press the raspberries into the mixture then cover and chill for at least 4 hours.
- Slice and serve.
- Desserts, Pies/Tarts
- North American
- 8 slices
- Total Time
- 3 hours, 59 minutes, 59 seconds