An ice cream float combines flavors of bubbling soda and cold, creamy goodness, which all join together in these magical little JELL-O gelatin bites that's a decadent treat the whole family will love. And your little one can get in on the fun by topping each square with whipped cream and a cherry. The dreamy snack bites will transport you directly to dessert heaven.
- 1 3-ounce package of black-cherry-flavored JELL-O gelatin
1/4 cup water
1 3/4 cups cream soda
- Place the JELL-O gelatin and water in a small saucepan over medium heat until dissolved.
- Pour into an 8x8-inch baking dish, slowly add the cream soda, and stir until incorporated.
- Place in the fridge and let set for 3 hours or overnight.
- Cut into squares, and invite your child to top each with whipped cream and a cherry.
- Desserts, Whipped Cream
- North American