This Is the Latest Maternity Photo Trend — and It's Simply Stunning
After moms started creating breathtaking #TreeOfLife breastfeeding photos, mamas-to-be started getting in on the social media craze by celebrating their baby bumps with nontraditional maternity photos that are beyond stunning. The new trend in pregnancy photos takes bump selfies and transforms them into works of art that showcase a mom's connection with her growing baby.
The photo app, called PicsArt, has editing tools that allow these glowing mamas to show the life that they are creating in either a sonogram or realistic style, and they are sharing the stunning results with the hashtag #BabyInBelly. Just like with the breastfeeding masterpieces, these meaningful photos can be turned into keepsakes and permanently capture this special time in a whimsical and unexpected way.
Each finished image is unique and can be created in minutes. Here's how to make your own PicsArt maternity photo:
- Download the free PicsArt app.
- Upload your favorite pregnancy photo.
- Insert your favorite sonogram or baby photo and position it over the bump.
- Use the eraser tool to remove the baby photo's edges and change the opacity to your liking.
- Use the "magic" button to select the effects and filter you like best.
- Share your unique creation!