It's time for another quick yet intense workout. It's may only be three moves, but you'll feel your arms, abs, core, and lower body burning. After five minutes, your heart rate will be high and so will your energy!
Directions: Set a timer for five minutes and do as many sets as you can, cycling through the three exercises listed below. Move quickly but maintain correct form, keeping your abs engaged the entire time. And don't stop moving!
10 V crunches
15 jump squats
*Detailed instructions for each move can be found below
- Come into plank position with your arms and legs straight, shoulders above the wrists.
- Take a breath in, and as you exhale, bend your elbows out to the sides and lower your chest toward the ground. Stop as soon as your shoulders are in line with your elbows. Inhale to straighten the arms. This counts as one rep.
- If this is too difficult, do this exercise with your knees on the floor.
- Complete five reps.
- Lie on your back, and lift your legs and arms up so they are extended toward the ceiling. Lift your upper back off the floor, reaching your hands toward your feet.
- Lower your legs toward the floor while reaching your arms overhead, keeping your shoulders off the mat and lower back pressed into the mat.
- Repeat the crunch motion to complete one rep.
- Complete 10 reps.
- Stand with your feet shoulder-width apart.
- Start by doing a regular squat, then engage your core and jump up explosively.
- When you land, lower your body back into the squat position to complete one rep. Land as quietly as possible, which requires control.
- Complete 15 reps.