We partnered with Spotify on this tush-toning, rump-shaking post that will keep your best assets in check.
Make your tush your favorite asset with fun workouts that keep you motivated to get your sweat on. All of these workouts are 20 minutes or less, making them so easy to fit into your busy day. Along with torching calories, you're toning your bum and boosting your metabolism — all while having a good time. Shake it, baby.
Get It Started
- First thing: No need for carving out time for working your tush — check out this 2-minute workout you can do while brushing your teeth.
- Change it up: The next time you hit the gym, change up your treadmill routine with these butt-lifting tips for a better workout.
- Quick start: You only need 5 minutes for this heart-pounding tushy-tightening workout. Along with lifting your backside, you'll move your body, boosting your metabolism.
- Bye, bye, saddlebags: Check out this quick video for a workout that will slim your thighs and tighten your tush.
Push Your Tush
- Ditch your Spanx: Take 10 minutes to burn calories and move your body through some bold moves that will tone and lift your tush. This workout combines easy moves with a touch of flowing barre for a lower-body burn.
Source: POPSUGAR Studios
- Get rockin': Love to shake it? This 10-minute video takes you through a bikini-butt-ready workout that tones and tightens while you rock out.
- Superlift: Get out your exercise band, and work out alongside a supermodel trainer who will leave your upper thighs and booty supertoned.
- Change your tush: Transform your backside with a 10-minute workout that combines Pilates moves while getting your heart pumping.
- Long and lean: Work out your entire body while focusing on your bum with a yoga sequence that pushes you through a 20-minute series of toning moves.
- Tone it up: Check out this strengthening yoga sequence that also takes you through some serious butt-firming moves that will leave your legs shaking — in a good way.
Shake Your Booty
Get yourself motivated to work your bum with our 30-minute Spotify playlist that puts your tush front and center. Press play the next time you hit the gym, or crank while at home, and shake your booty.
- "Booty" — Jennifer Lopez, Iggy Azalea
- "Bootylicious" — Destiny's Child
- "My Humps" — The Black Eyed Peas
- "All About That Bass" — Meghan Trainor
- "Milkshake" — Kelis
- "Mambo No. 5" — Lou Bega
- "I'm a Slave 4 U" — Britney Spears
- "Anaconda" — Nicki Minaj