You may not think of a seated pose as a surefire bloat remedy, but this intense seated twist often produces results. FYI, just like the other poses here, you don't need to twist deep into this gas-relief position to feel the benefits.
- Sit with your legs extended in front of you.
- Bend both knees, placing your left heel as close to your right sit bone as you can. Cross your right foot over your left knee and plant it on the floor so your outer right ankle is next to your left knee.
- Reach your right arm behind you, and place your palm on the floor. Cross your left elbow over your outer right thigh to gently increase the twist.
- Gaze behind you and over your right shoulder, staying here for five breaths or longer.
- Release the twist, straighten your legs out in front of you, and do this pose with your left knee pointing up.