Cable Pull Through
This exercise is unique in that it works your glutes in the horizontal plane. This looks deceptively easy but will strengthen and build shapely glutes fast.
- Set the pulley low on the cable stack machine.
- Use the rope or V attachment as this makes it easier to pull through your legs.
- Inhale, then hinge at the hips, keeping a flat back with your chest up.
- Once you reach the bottom, exhale and push through with your hips to return to the standing position.
- You can perform pull throughs for higher reps. I recommend two or three sets, with 12 reps per set.