All the Feels You Have While Sipping a Pumpkin Spice Latte
Pumpkin spice is everywhere this time of year, and we find it so hard to resist in all its delicious forms. Our noses can't seem to help themselves from sniffing out sources, including a steaming Pumpkin Spice Latte for sipping on a chilly afternoon. We asked a few of our favorite people about how the smell and taste of this Fall drink evoke memories or good feelings, and we completely agree that this flavored latte is a must for celebrating the season. Check out what people are saying:
What does sipping a Pumpkin Spice Latte remind you of?
- Thanksgiving! I can't wait!
- Vibrant amber leaves and crisp Fall air.
- Sitting on the couch after a large meal and enjoying the food coma.
- It tastes like the perfect Fall day. Love it!
What Fall scene does sipping a Pumpkin Spice Latte transport you to?
- My favorite pumpkin patch from when I was a kid.
- For some reason it makes me think about tailgating and the beginning of football season.
- Jumping in a big pile of leaves!
How does drinking a Pumpkin Spice Latte make you feel?
- It makes me feel sweet and cozy. I need a blanket right now!
- Feels like the holidays and eggnog!
- Like crawling into a cozy armchair in a little ball with a good book on a cold day.
- Just like a great big pumpkin!
More from McCafé
Celebrate Fall with your favorite festive beverage from McDonald's — a McCafé Pumpkin Spice Latte! Available for a limited time only at participating McDonald's locations.