5 Delicious Premade Breakfasts That Make Life Easier
Mornings get hectic, which is why we partnered with Silk® Cashewmilk for smart, quick, and easy breakfast solutions for taking on the go.
No need to fuss over a bowl of cereal, which results in dishes left in the sink to crust over until the end of the day. Grab and go with one of these easy breakfasts that satisfy your morning tummy grumbles and keep you nourished when you need it most. Your brain needs an energy boost first thing in the morning, and skipping this important meal can leave you feeling a bit foggy — which doesn't start the day right. Prepare one of these breakfasts the night before for a delicious morning.
- Decadent muffins: Who says breakfast can't be the best meal of the day? The coffee cake muffins pictured above are exactly what you want on a busy morning.
- Wrap it up: You can whip up an easy breakfast burrito that's so much better than what you're grabbing with your coffee while on the run. Premake it the night before, and pop in the microwave before heading out the door.
Source: POPSUGAR Photography / Leta Shy
- Coconut energy bars: A delicious way to start the day, these energy bars come together so easily and you can cut a square to take with you — with enough left over to last you all week.
- Egg cups: Bake egg cups for a sausage-filled bite that keeps your tummy filled first thing in the morning. And this recipe is easily adapted to your flavor profile — and a great way to use leftover vegetables from dinner!
- Quick prep: You only need a few minutes to put together a week's worth of frozen smoothie packs that you simply dump and blend in the mornings. You can't beat that.